Friday, February 6, 2009

Train's a-comin!

Blogging might be light for the next few days, or it might not. Wifey's getting close to the due date, which doesn't mean anything precise. Baby is definitely coming soon, just don't know when.

If not today, I'll be setting up my new computer so I can work from home when necessary; hopefully I'll be able to do more blogging with it as well.

Keep our family in our prayers, we're all extremely excited to meet "that blessed ball of life!" (Kathleen, that's for you!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

C-O-N-G-R-A-T-S!! in advance!!
I am going to stop by from time to time, to read your well worded, insightful and thought provoking posts, Mike.

I was on the original CatholicVote blogsite,(we corresponded from time to time) and have put in my 2 cents on the current one as well. The debate goes on over there, as to whether 'choice' is a personal freedom, and a right. I feel as though I have said all that I could, in every possible way, shape AND form. All of what people need to know, re: the Church's stance on the abortion is there. Sadly, many continue to look for validation of their own beliefs on the topic. Perhaps in person they could be swayed. The blog forum is a bit elusive for conversion.

Again, Thank you for this blog and your wisdom.

Ben Trovato said...

I hope it all goes well for all of you, Mike.

Our prayers are with you all.

BT & family

Mike in CT said...

Thanks to you both!

anon, what was your screen name on Catholicvote?

Anonymous said...

It was vote mccain/palin.

Larry Denninger said...

Prayers and best wishes for a safe delivery! Get your sleep now while you can.

Thanks for following my blog - I've added you to my 'Catablogue'

Mike in CT said...

Thanks Larry!